Sucessful leaders are curious. They continually cultivate awarness of themselves, their employees and their organisations. They are aware of the latest scientific insights and seek ways to incorporate them in the workplace. This highly collaborative and practical two-day masterclass is intended for the driven leader who wants to know more.
We provide participants with an understanding of the key elements of neuroscience leadership – such as collaboration and decision making. Additionally, we offer the skills and knowledge requires to successfully translate cutting-edge research into practical and proven applications.
Throughout the program, participants apply their new skills to case studies and real life scenarios. Participants also gain insight into their preferred approach to supervising, along with its strengths and limitations, and identify strategies to make the most of their natural strengths.
- Reduced stress associated with supervision
- Increased confidence in one’s leadership ability
- Improved team performance and productivity
- Enhanced focus on priorities
- Long-term plan for continued training and development
- Newly promoted or hired supervisors
- Small business owners starting to supervise employees
- Candidates for upcoming supervisory positions